Naturally beautiful skin. How can you get it?
Keeping your skin healthy is not only important during your teen years but for your entire life. Keeping your skin healthy does not only require washing, topical serums and moisturizers but, also from keeping your body healthy. A healthy diet, the avoidance of chemicals and regular exercise are key ingredients to clear skin.
Many teens are plagued with moderate to severe acne caused by anything from high sugar to high gluten intakes. "Chemical exposure leaving teenagers and youths with disrupted hormone metabolism, less focus, greater anxiety and more difficult skin problems than ever before, including acne." Because there is no middle man between the skin and the blood stream, chemicals are absorbed directly through our pores.
"More than half of cosmetic products contain chemicals that can act like estrogen or disrupt hormones in the body, according to the 2005 Skin Deep report, an analysis of cosmetic ingredients conducted by the Environmental Working Group."
Source: Malkan, S. (2007). Not Just a Pretty Face. Gabriola Island, BC: New Society Publishers
- "They control the immune system of the GI tract
- They reduce inflammation in the GI tract
- They prevent bad bacteria from adhering to the GI lining
- They Improve epithelial barrier function
- They induce opioid and cannabinoid receptors
- Reduce gut stress responses
AMG Naturally was created by Linda Lizotte, R.D., Nutritionist . AMG Naturally’s Miracle Elixir Oil™ does ALL the following:
- Kills bacteria on the skin
- Heals zits quickly
- Prevents fungus growth
- Anti-inflammatory (anti-redness)
- Controls skin’s sebum oil production
- Conquers dry and oily skin by rebalancing
- Fast absorbing so skin will not look oily
- Provides antioxidants (E and A)
- Lightweight and smells great
- Gives skin a natural glow
AMG Naturally’s 5 Step Skin Care Collection will make skin cells function optimally. People should not have “skin types”. Skin should be healthy and flawless. Click here to check it out!
It has long been recognized that gastrointestinal disorders and skin disorders go hand in hand. Second Nature patients follow the GOOD GUT protocol and use Xymogen's VegaPro protein mix with zero carbs, add in OptiFiber Lean and ProbioMax 350 DF to increase short chain fatty acids and this shake will rebalance your gut flora so you can have beautiful skin. I recommend Berbermycin and Candicidal to reduce the bad bacteria overgrowth.
Lizotte, L., RD. (n.d.). ACNE Newsletter Part 2: THE SHOCKING TRUTH behind acne [Web log post]. Retrieved from www.amgnaturally.com