Healthy Planet Healthy You. Your chance of being exposed to a cancer-causing agent is high. Find out what you can do to stay healthy.
Second Nature Care Environmental Detox - Ozone Chelation
We screen everyone at Second Nature for their exposure to environmental carcinogens. Your occupation and your daily living habits can either increase or decrease your risk of cancer.
Schedule your environmental consult. Your health depends on it.
Smoking, asbestos and radiation are well-known cancer-causing suspects, but most people are still not aware of glyphosate in sugary cereals and other non-organic foods, chemicals in cosmetics, plastic food and drink containers, pesticides in your food and drinks, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in your bedding,clothing, furniture, volatile organic compounds in household cleaning products and pathogenic micro-organisms like: Epstein-Barr, HPV, C. Pneumonia, Hepatitis B and C, Human Herpes 6 and 8, bacterial infections including: Lyme from Borrelia burgdorferi, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Helicobacter pylori, Mycoplasma,Salmonella typhi-1, and Streptococcus bovis and carcinogenic trematodes (Opisthorchis viverrini, Clonorchis sinensis, Schistosoma haematobium), common in southeast Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus, which are fungi known for their production of carcinogenic aflatoxins and toxic mold exposures after floods and other natural disasters.
Micro-organisms create chromosomal instability by loading DNA into oncogenes or tumor suppressor genes. Human papilloma virus inserts itself into your DNA, mutates and redirects the cell towards cancer. Micro-organisms create inflammatory responses and release toxins that cause genetic mutations which lead to cancer.
Our genes do not cause cancer; it's the carcinogens, chemical toxins and infections that turn the cancer switch on. Cancer is multifactorial - genetic, environmental and lifestyle. We specialize in turning your cancer genes off at the cellular level.
Here are some other known carcinogen agents and associated cancers
- Ultraviolet radiation - basal cell, squamous cell and melanoma - Source: Sun and tanning beds
- Radon - leukemia, lymphoma, skin, thyroid, sarcomas, lung, breast - Source: Soil
- Asbestos - lung, mesothelioma, gastrointestinal, colorectal, throat, kidney, esophagus, gallbladder Source: building insulation
- Metals - lung, prostate, pancreas, renal - Source: paint, batteries, plastic, chrome plating, welding, leather tanning, ferrochrome metals, electroplating, circuitry, electroforming
- Organochlorines - breast, colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, lung, oral/nasopharyngeal, thyroid, adrenal, lymphoma, gallbladder - Source: pesticides, solvents
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons - breast, skin, lung, bladder gastrointestinal - Source: cigarette smoke, vehiclular exhaust, roofing tar, occupational settings, pharmaceuticals
- Volatile organic compounds - lung, leukemia, nasophyaryngeal, lymphohematopoietic, sinonasal tumors - Source: air, groundwater solvents, cigarette smoke, automobile emissions, gasoline
- Pesticides - breast, colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, gallbladder - Source: air, ground water, vegetation
You can see from the list above that if your food is grown in contaminated soil and then sprayed with pesticides your cancer risk goes up. The stakes get higher if you have an occupation where you are exposed to chemicals daily - hair dresser, hair colorist, roofer, mechanic, welder, gas station attendant or toll booth attendant, ground crew for the airlines, farmer, trucker, builder, tailor, dry cleaner, housecleaner, fracking industry and the list goes on. Imagine where your risk goes if you are a smoker or you take pharmaceuticals or you eat processed foods.
We offer proven treatments for environmental detoxification. I.V. ozone, clinical nutrition for detoxification, oral and I.V. chelation, RX homeopathic remedies for detoxification, infra-red sauna, colonics and massage. Colonics are part of primary detoxification. Your health begins in your colon.
- Cancer News - Second Nature Care
- Early Breast Cancer - Ozone Therapy vs. Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer Prevention for Toddlers - Naturopathic Medicine
- Merry Christmas Mistletoe - Fighting fat and Cancer
- Flame Retardants - Environmental Detoxification - Male Fertility
- Know Your Chemicals - Benzenes - Environmental Detoxification
- 3 Changes to Save Our Species - Second Nature Care Detoxification