I've blogged about gluten several times and I find that there are still some naysayers who are not willing to make the connections between ingesting gluten and disease patterns.
It's simple. The down and dirty is that most of us are better when we are gluten-free and grain-free. Every new patient with a neurological disorder eliminates all grain from their diet while we focus on gut repair with Good Gut Repair and weekly colonics.
Gluten in some individuals causes seizures and brain lesions. Others have psychotic episodes, hallucinations and severe autism symptoms. Everyone gets better when they remove the grains from their diet. That's why Paleo has taken off by storm in the US.
There are many faces to gluten enteropathy and Celiac. I had one patient who had blistering rashes and uncontrollable peripheral neuropathy. Their gait was affected.
We know that you can produce antibodies in the gut that attack the brain cells. The trigger for many is gluten. I use Cyrex labs to prove this point.
Removing gluten removes the root cause. This turns off the autoimmune inflammatory response in the gut.
Removing gluten is a good idea for most. There are other grains like: millet and quinoa that are readily available as a complex carbohydrate. I have some patients who are cross-reactive to gluten-free grains.
I recommend Xymogen's GlutAloeMine 1 scoop 3 x per day mixed in water to heal the gut. Weekly colonics remove the inflammatory debris so you can digest new nutrients.
Celiac disease and sensitivity is rising along with autoimmune disorders, cancers and neurological conditions. Take one bold step today and go grain-free. Your health depends on it.
- Nuggets of Processed Truth - Food from China - You need Good Gut
- Breast Cancer and Your Microbiome - Leaky Gut
- Prediabetes and Cancer Prevention - Cure Leaky Gut
- The Scoop on POOP - Best Probiotics - GOOD GUT Products
- Leaky gut how about Leaky Bladder
- Looking for a Few Good Men - Fix that Leaky Gut
- Real Stand Up to Cancer with Probiotics, Naturopathic treatments
- Probiotics and Blood Pressure
- How to Fix Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Leaky Gut - The Root of all Chronic Disease
- Probiotics Prevent Colic, Reflux and Constipation in Infants
- Exercise and GOOD GUT products boost the intestinal microbiome
- Bacteria Can Save Your Life - News from the Intestinal Microbiome
- Frogs are Environmental Canaries that need GOOD GUT products
- Multiple Sclerosis and Gut Health