What do you do when your child is sick? It is a horrible feeling when your child or children become ill and you have to figure out their health issues, juggle your work day and manage your family schedule. At Second Nature we can't make a guarantee that your children won't get sick, but our pint-sized patients take GOOD GUT probiotics + immune daily, Glutathione and Immunotix 500 to prevent illness.
D68 was first reported in 2014. I'm quoting from the CDC page linked here:
"In summer and fall 2014, the United States experienced a nationwide outbreak of EV-D68 associated with severe respiratory illness. From mid-August 2014 to January 15, 2015, CDC or state public health laboratories confirmed 1,395 people in 49 states and the District of Columbia with respiratory illness caused by EV-D68. Almost all of the confirmed cases were among children, many whom had asthma or a history of wheezing. Additionally, there were likely many thousands of mild EV-D68 infections for which people did not seek medical treatment and/or get tested. This was the first documented nationwide outbreak of EV-D68. Although illness associated with EV-D68 is not notifiable, circulation of this virus occurs most often in late summer and fall, which is the typical enterovirus season.
Enteroviruses are ever-present in the community. We can’t predict whether EV-D68 will be a common type of enterovirus detected this year or in other future seasons. A mix of enteroviruses circulates every year, and different types of enteroviruses can be common in different years."
It is important to take GOOD GUT probiotics + immune to prevent the enterovirus from moving into the spinal nerve cells.
Experts don't know if the paralysis is caused from this virus or another co-infection. They are checking spinal fluid samples for the virus.
They don't know if children will be left with permanent paralysis due to cellular destruction. There is no vaccine for D68 nor is there an effective treatment for the infection. Treatment management focuses on keeping the airways open and reducing the level of inflammation and swelling.
I don't know if ozone therapy would eradicate this virus because it is new and has not been studied, but children are being treated with supplemental oxygen in the hospital for breathing difficulties.
If Ozone therapy is effective for HIV, Hepatitis, HPV, Herpes, Lyme and assorted bacterial, viral and fungal infections why wouldn't it be effective for D68?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, often.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow to prevent the spread of germs.
- Stay home when you are sick to avoid spreading illness to other.
- Reduce all sugars, mucus-producing grains and dairy.
- Make sure your child is getting adequate sleep.
- Take Good Gut products, Olive Leaf extract, a good multi-vitamin with plenty of Vitamin D3 2000 i.u. and extra Vitamin C 1000 mg per day.