Radiation contamination is real just like climate change is real.
Radiation exposures from Japan continue to dominate environmental news. Japanese children are being diagnosed with thyroid cancers and newborns on the West Coast are tested and monitored for thyroid disease because they are showing symptoms of hypothyroidism.
What can you do for yourself and your family to protect against radiation exposure?
Try to include these foods, spices and supplements into your daily diet.
- Take a daily dose of citrus pectin or apple pectin in powder or capsule form. Pectin binds to and removes radioactive materials.
- Use local spirulina and chlorella sources (parsley and cilantro) in juice, smoothies or your morning shake. These have been documented to remove radioactive materials in people post Chernobyl fallout.
- If you want to neutralize radioactive isotopes in the body eat iodine rich dulse seaweed from Ireland. California costal seaweed has been found to have higher levels of radioactivity.
- Don't forget your beneficial carotenes rich in Vitamin C and E that help protect against radiation induced cancers. Carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, squash along with your greens are part of a healthy diet and provide anti-radiation benefits.
- White blood cells are protected against gamma radiation with all of the cruciferous vegetables that are high in caffeic acid like: broccoli, cauliflower, arugula, bok choy, radishes, chard, mustard greens and cabbage.
- Herbs can protect against DNA damage. Burdock, milk thistle, ginseng, chelidonium, nettles, rosemary are a few that can be taken in simple tinctures or teas each day.
- Miso soup proved to be protective and prevent radiation sickness in WWII. It is high in dipicolonic acid which helps to eliminate radiation from the body.
- Reishi mushrooms also used in cancer treatments increase white blood cells and stimulate the immune system.
Bentonite clay binds to endotoxins and assists safe passage out of the body.
Use our virtual pharmacy at our website www.secondnaturecare.com. Click RESTORE and go to Emerson Ecologics. Passcode is SECOND. You will have access to over 7000 products. You can also access DFH no passcode needed and XYMOGEN Passcode: SECOND NATURE. Here is just one example of a good product with bentonite clay. Don't be fooled by 7 day cleanse programs. Clinical detoxification does not happen overnight, must be medically supervised and it is critical to get weekly colonics.
Environmental Defense I 90 vcaps
Product Code: TOXIN
Brand: Priority One Vitamins (PR7)
Vendor Item Code: 1108
Category: Detoxification Support
Call us and find out about all of our environmental detoxification services. We are the experts with testing and treatment for environmental illnesses. Schedule your colonic today.