I am recruiting post menopausal women with sexual pain for participation in a clinical study. The study will examine the use of a topical botanical drug.
Many post menopausal women experience sexual pain when the touch or have contact with the area located around the outside of the vaginal opening and extending outward towards the inner labial. Many of these women are unable or unwilling to use hormonal treatments such as estrogens. In a group of patients it was found that a dilute form of an FDA approved topical botanical drug, made from green tea, was strongly effective in both alleviating or eliminating their sexual pain, with the added benefits of increasing overall sexual function such as lubrication and arousal.
If you qualify you may receive at no cost...
- A topical botanical study investigational drug or placebo
- Study-related care from myself
- Compensation for time and travel
You may be eligible if you..
- Are post menopausal 70 years or younger
- Have a clinical diagnosis of vulvar vaginal atrophy
- Have pain during sexual contact
- Are not taking any estrogens, hormones
- Other inclusion criteria may apply