We offer GI MAP testing. You can't even get it in NYS, but because I am licensed as a primary care doctor in CT and VT - my patients have access.
What is the GI Map test and what does it look for and what does it find?
"Research shows us that our gut health impacts overall health. The gut microbiome, in particular, plays a critical role in mediating the effects of diet and other factors on health, including digestive, immune, metabolic and neuroendocrine functions. Assessing GI health with the proper tools can help practitioners get to the root cause of chronic illness."
"The GI-MAP (Microbial Assay Plus) is unique in the field of comprehensive stool testing. It relies exclusively on quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) technology to detect parasites, bacteria, fungi, and more, by targeting the specific DNA of the organisms tested."
When you send in your noninvasive stool sample you get 5 pages chock full of real-time data that can be incorporated into your treatment protocol immediately.
Some conditions that warrant testing are:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive complaints, diarrhea or constipation
- Brain fog
- Skin problems, like acne and psoriasis
- Mood disorders, depression, and anxiety
- Diabetes and weight loss issues
- What are we looking for?
- Bacterial Pathogens
- Parasitic Pathogens
- Viral Pathogens
- H. Pylori
- Virulence Factors
- Normal Bacterial Flora
- Phyla Microbiota
- Dysbiotic Bacteria
- Potential Autoimmune Triggers
- Digestion Markers
- GI Markers
- Immune Response Markers
- Inflammation Markers
- Antibiotic Resistance Genes phenotypes and genotypes
- Go to email@example.com for a complete list of the test markers and sample reports
Find out if mouth bacterium causes colon cancer to spread
Your gut can tell us about your liver disease
Diagnosed with Bipolar - then you need to read this
We get the scoop on your poop. We take this information and translate it into your diet plan, oral and I.V. therapies to reverse chronic disease patterns.
- We're back and stronger than ever offering progressive testing, I.V. Ozone therapies, peptides, alternative cancer treatments, biologics from Germany, heavy metal detoxification and Ozone Chelation
See you on the other side of this pandemic
Dr. Isadora Guggenheim ND, FNP, RN, CNS, MS, LMT