Ozone is not some kooky idea from outer space. It has been used in over 71 clinical trials during the pandemic. Below is a summary of several studies from a leading journalist in Italy. I enclose his contact information so the public can address him directly.
Director OrbispheraYou don't have to leave the US for high quality ozone treatments. We are your East Coast Ozone experts. We combine I.V. Ozone, UVBI ultraviolet blood irradiation, German biologics, injectable peptides and LDN to reverse chronic disease patterns including eradication of viral loads.
UNIVERSITIES AGREE: OZONE NEUTRALIZES CORONAVIRUS
From the beginning of the pandemic, in mid-March, it began to emerge that, among the various treatment protocols proposed for Covid patients, oxygen ozone therapy was proving to be one of the most effective practices.
On June 3, professors Marianno Franzini, Luigi Valdenassi and Arnaldo Andreoli, during a parliamentary hearing, illustrated the cases of 100 Covid patients in serious condition, treated with oxygen ozone therapy in 15 Italian hospitals and healed with a percentage of 98 %.
But despite the many testimonies of doctors and patients on cases of healing due to ozone therapy, the question of whether or not to use ozone to eradicate Covid has been eluded in many medical facilities and in the environments where health policy is decided. The reason given was the insufficiency of scientific and clinical evidence.
Yet, while the epidemic continues to cause thousands of deaths in the world, there are more and more scientific confirmations that demonstrate the effectiveness of ozone in treating Covid patients and in sanitizing environments.
Below we cite some of the most relevant studies published by authoritative universities and international medical journals, as reported by the PubMed platform and the WHO (World Health Organization) Covid bibliography page.
● The International Immunopharmacology, with the title "Oxygen-ozone (O2-O3) immunoceutical therapy for patients with COVID-19. Preliminary evidence reported ”, reported the clinical results of 50 serious Covid patients treated with oxygen ozone therapy according to the protocol indicated by the SIOOT (Scientific Society of Oxygen Ozone Therapy). The work, of great scientific importance, conducted by SIOOT together with the specialists of the University of Verona, was recently also cited by the Minister of Health of Turkey, and is signed by professors Marianno Franzini, Luigi Valdenassi, Giovanni Ricevuti, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Markus Depfenhart, Dario Bertossi and Umberto Tirelli:
● Professors and researchers from the University of Tianjin, one of the most prestigious in China, published a detailed work on the treatment with oxygen ozone therapy of four Covid patients in Innovation (NY):
● A very interesting study was prepared by authoritative professors and researchers of the University Hospital of the City of Health and Science of Turin. Published by Virus Research with the title "Ozone therapy in COVID-19: A narrative review", it is a comparative analysis of 280 scientific articles focused on the efficacy of oxygen ozone therapy against coronaviruses:
● A letter on the efficacy of ozone therapy for the treatment of Covid patients was published in the Journal of Medical Virology by Chinese professors of Wuhan University, Zhishui Zheng, Minglin Dong, Ke Hu. The study, entitled "A preliminary evaluation on the efficacy of ozone therapy in the treatment of COVID-19", describes in detail the clinical results of two patients with Covid treated with oxygen ozone therapy:
● A study dealing with the ability of ozone to eradicate Covid-19 was carried out by professors and researchers from the University of Camerino. Entitled "Ozone Therapy as a Possible Option in COVID-19 Management", it was published by Frontiers in Public Health:
From the above analyzes it appears that the Italian Universities of Turin, Verona, Camerino and Padua, the Chinese Universities of Wuhan and Tianjin, the British University of Swansea and the Japanese Universities of Nara and Toyoake, all reached the same conclusion: ozone it is able to eradicate Covid and is effective both in treating patients affected by the virus and in sanitizing environments.
In this regard, it is also important to point out that the University of Pavia and the Unicamillus Medical University of Rome are carrying out a Master in Oxygen Ozone Therapy.
Taking into account that ozone therapy, applied according to the SIOOT protocol (Scientific Society of Oxygen Ozone Therapy), has no side effects, leaves no residues, generates no risks of any kind, is easy to practice, is ecological and economical, and that these qualities have been sanctioned by authoritative international institutions, a question arises spontaneously: why not practice it in a vast and widespread way?
Still need more convincing? I have 12 pages of references that I provide attendees when I present at academic conferences. Schedule your new patient appointment and see what I.V. Medical Ozone can do for you.
See you on the other side of this pandemic.
Dr. Isadora Guggenheim ND, FNP, RN, CNS, MS, LMT