What You Need to Know
Ozone therapy is the safest and most effective modern treatment. It can be partnered with chemotherapy, radiation, dialysis and other modern medical protocols. It works for chronic infections.
Piermont Gynecology has created the first and only ozone clinic in Rockland County. Patients are coming from the Tri-State area for advanced ozone therapies and getting excellent results.
- Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Autism, Cognitive difficulties
- Chronic infections, recurring yeast, cystitis
- Hep. C, HIV, HPV, Epstein-Barr, Lyme
- Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia
- Exposure to Toxic Mold, Chemicals, Heavy Metals
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Psoriasis and or Eczema
- Leaky gut, IBS, Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis
- Generalized pain
- Injuries in your shoulders, hips, knees and ankles
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you would benefit from ozone therapy.