Millions of Americans are struggling with obesity, but there is hope!
Obesity Treatment quiz game. Test your knowledge!!
1. Approximately __________ of US adult patients are obese.
A. Less than 20%
B. 25% to 30%
C. More than one - third
2. Which of the following conditions may have obesity as its cause?
A. Esophageal reflux
B. Gallbladder disease
C. Gastrointestinal cancer
D. All of the above
3. True or False. The human body lacks an internal mechanism for regulating body fat toward a stable level.
4. Which of the following statements is/are TRUE regarding treatment for obesity?
B. Treatment requires decreasing the set point for body fat amount that the patient’s body is calibrated toward
C. Medications are among the methods included in first-line treatment for obesity
D. A and B
5. True or False. Heart surgery features a stronger safety record than bariatric surgery.
If you are struggling with obesity the HCG diet works for quick permanent weight loss. We charge a fraction of what our competitors are charging and also offer discounts on some of our other product for those who take on the HCG diet. We will be there for you whenever you need and check in weekly to track your progress. We are here to help and you won't be on your own with the diet. HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. HCG is a pregnancy hormone. When your system is flooded with this hormone your brain thinks it has to feed the phantom baby. You release abnormally stored fat to feed the baby. Stubborn fat under your arm, in your inner thighs, around your butt and abdomen go into circulation while your body sculpts into shape. Not even a diet and a trainer can do this in 40 days.
Piermont Gynecology and Second Nature partnered to create our HCG diet. Our version is the best. We only use an FDA approved compounding pharmacy for real injectable HCG not the homeopathic version because we deliver permanent results. Unlike other more expensive HCG protocols, we do a thorough intake and follow you weekly for the entire cycle. We are on-call every day for your questions, comments and concerns.
1. C. More than one-third -According to CDC data cited in an article published online in GI & Hepatology News, approximately more than one-third of US adult patients have obesity.
2. D. All of the Above - According to information cited within GI & Hepatology news, esophageal reflux, gallbladder disease, and gastrointestinal cancers are each patient conditions that can be caused by obesity.
3. B. False - According to Dr. Lee Kaplan, director of the Obesity, Metabolism and Nutrition Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, cited within GI & Hepatology News, “‘[w]e now understand that the body has an elaborate and powerful regulatory system that seeks to maintain a stable amount of fat.’”
4. B. Treatment requires decreasing the set point for body fat amount that the patient’s body is calibrated toward - According to Dr. Kevin Reavis, a bariatric surgeon at the Oregon Clinic in Portland, cited within GI & Hepatology News, obesity treatment requires decreasing the set level of body fat that the patient’s body regulates itself toward. Moreover, patients require continued clinician support after treatment is begun, and medication is only used if lifestyle changes by themselves are unsuccessful in treating the patient’s obesity.
5. B. False - According to Dr. Reavis, cited within GI & Hepatology News, the safety record for bariatric surgery is now equal or stronger than that of heart surgery.